To All Our Clients,
We are committed to safeguarding the health of our customers and service team. As we monitor the spread of COVID-19, we want to keep you informed about what SUSAN ALAN SALON is doing to prevent the spread of coronavirus in our community and how you can help
WHAT YOU CAN DO
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
WHAT SUSAN ALAN SALON IS DOING
At SUSAN ALAN SALON, you can expect to see our staff cleaning frequently touched surfaces more often, including doorknobs, phones, banisters, handrails, throughout the facility and the tools we use to perform services.
We have also added additional hand sanitizers throughout the salon for the convenience of our clients, stylists and employees.
WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT COVID-19
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the novel coronavirus is part of a large family of viruses common in people and many different species of animals. The virus causes a respiratory disease called COVID-19. Symptoms may appear 2-–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. The CDC recommends everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
-Susan Alan Salon